Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm in Texas

12/23/09

Mom!

Things in Texas are just splendid. Sometimes I forget that I am in Texas then I'll get this thought of "Holy crap, I'm in Texas." I just had one of those moments when I read your question of how are things in Texas haha. I am sooo glad I get to talk to you on Christmas, what a blessing! My last phone call home, woah! I will probably call you in the morning around 10 or 11 to confirm that evening. I'll try not to take too much of your day away from you though. The members that are having us over for breakfast will have phones-a-plenty and I figured that I might as well take advantage of the less formal setting, that night we'll be at an older members home and the setting will be more formal so i don't want to miss my chance ya know? In other news I have been asked to inquire about my departure from the mission, if you and dad were planning on picking me up or if i should request a flight home, so there is something to think about between now and the 25th.

Love
Elder Jarman

No comments: