Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Seriously Laughed Out Loud

1/20/10

Dad!

I can't believe it, Emma is 10! Ha, crazy. I didn't forget January 18th and in fact told almost everyone while tracting that it was my little sisters tenth birthday, it really helped people to be a little nicer ha. I will be writing her a letter today that's for sure. It sounds like everyone made her feel very special on her decade mark.

Dad that story about you almost missing your plane was hilarious! I seriously laughed out loud in the library to the point of tears hahahaa. I am hoping you can look back on that experience and do the same haha. I know I have had plenty of those moments, and I am glad I have had them. It keeps us humble that's all :)

You know I am more excited than you for the summer time haha. Utah summer's are the best, Texas... not so much. You are gonna have to whip me into shape when I get home so I dont die hiking the Uintahs.

The zone activity turned out alright, not the best but it was good to be around other missionaries on p day. Nobody really plays basketball anymore so we ended up playing a card game and I shot around.

I went on exchanges with a couple of new missionaries this past week and had a blast. Those greenies I tell you what hahaha. They were just in awe at how long I'd been out, "You haven't even seen the Dark Knight?!" haha oh it was funny. I love being around new missionaries and partaking of their great faith and goodness. It helped me out so much to go on those exchanges. The one I went on with Elder Fife (Pleasonton, CA) was one for the ages. It was pouring down rain and freezing cold! We were on bikes all day and I not ever really being on a bike had some struggles haha. Elder Fife kept me moving. He is six four so his strides are much bigger than mine. We had a very spiritual lesson with his investigator Cameron and were able to invite him to be baptized, he accepted! It was great. Now I just gotta do that in my own area.

This area of Deer Park is changing dad, it's going to be a very fruitful area of this mission in the years to come I just know it. I hope that I can see more miracles as I labor here.

Love
Elder Jarman

No comments: