Thursday, January 28, 2010

Agency is Such a Powerful Thing

MoM,

Hey! It is always so good to hear from you. I bet you are just so excited to leave St George and head back to the world of responsibility! Fun stuff.

That is so crazy that Tyler is 6'1", I will believe it when I see it haha.

I will pray for Stanford and Mary that they will be comforted. What a blessing it is to know the great plan of salvation. Just yesterday we were tracting and knocked on a gentlemans door who lost his son 3 years ago. His son was 40 years old and healthy. He went in for a routine surgery at the hospital and was left unmonitored on a certain drug and after too long became brain dead, then dead dead. What a tragedy! I bore strong testimony that God loves us and has a plan for us all and that he'd see his son again, but he refused to believe. He chose to harden his heart rather than soften it. Agency is such a powerful thing. He blamed God and God alone. Knowing the plan of happiness brings me so much comfort in this life. I know that the Pursers too have that same peace and those tears of sorrow they shed now can be replaced with tears of joy when the great reunion takes place.

Things in Texas are good. I am doing well personally, a little frazzled at the fact that I only have 6 emails left but other than that I am just working hard and doing my best. I love you mom!

Love
Elder Jarman

No comments: