Wednesday, January 20, 2010

An Absolute Treat

12/30/09

Mom,

Oh I couldn't agree with you more on the phone call being an absolute treat. It was my favorite gift as well. I love my family more now than ever, that's for sure.

I am sure there is a bittersweet symphony playing in Hillary's room now that Carrie is gone. She's a tough girl though, right? She was when I left anyway.

I will continue praying for Tyler and Courtney as he prepares to have surgery. I am confident that all will go well.

It's interesting to sit back and think about all the experiences I have had over the past 21 months. All the things people have told me and taught me. I have grown to love people in a way I never could have known unless I came on my mission. I love the fact that we are all different.

I love you mom!

Elder Jarman

No comments: