Wednesday, December 16, 2009

We Have Alot of Work Before US

Hey Dad,

Yeah, I can't believe of all the states in the union to have a gay mayor. They have lost it I'd say.

I so wish we could teach more, like they do in Utah. I hear they just have teaching appointments alllll the time. I enjoy the finding process but teaching is what it's all about, and of course baptizing. We have a new stake president who really has a great vision of missionary work. He is a man of great faith and I am excited to see how the work progresses under him.

My release date is indeed St. Patrick's Day, March 17th. That's still a ways away, but it's fast approaching.

For some reason I thought Tyler was going to be having surgery on his back on November 30th, but now it's January sometime? That must be tough on him. Of course Danny and Cait are in Hawaii ha haha. Lucky you being able to have baby Elle! I'll be pleased to meet that young one some day.

The Smith's are great. They offered to feed us lunch on Christmas Eve so we'll be going to their place for that then also they are feeding us on the 21st. They are just such good people. We have committed them to read in the Book of Mormon every night and they said they'd do it so that's exciting. Terry is still caught up on needing proof, but Kerry is so opposite relying on faith alone. It's interesting to see how different people are, that's another testimony to me that we have a loving Father in Heaven. Yeah I was on clean up duty for the doody that was left last Sunday ha, of course you liked that! We do have a lot of work before us at the moment and it really is such a blessing. I have never been in an area where I was able to use the Priesthood as often as Pasadena-- it's been such a blessing.

I love you Dad,

Elder Jarman

No comments: