Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Not Much Time

1/13/10

It sounds like things are consistently hectic back home haha. I don't have a lot of time but I do want to tell you about these two Baptist women that pounced on us yesterday while tracting. They told us we and all other religions were going to Hell. I got pretty fired up about that. One of them was from farmington NM so I asked her if she knew the Foutz' and she said "Everybody knows the Foutz'!" Small world. Anyway I love you and I am doing good. Just staying busy tracting.

Elder jarman


Dad,

Hey! This is going to be a short one, we had to help a member move out this morning and need to be in Baytown in 20 minutes for a zone p day and so I only have a little time to email. I am doing good though. Oh! ha. the other day we got ambushed by two Baptist women wanting to bash. They told us the jews, the muslims, the buddhists, the catholics, and the Mormons were all going to Hell... pray for them. I love the south...

Elder Jarman

No comments: