Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Best Part of My Christmas

12/30/09

Hey Dad!

I must say talking to you and the family and Ali :) was by far the best part of my Christmas. It gave me a really good and needed push to finish strong talking to you, not that I wasn't already planning on it or doing it but it really was just what I needed talking to you.

Oh how fun you get to chaperone a new year's party. The stake dances and parties down here are where it's at for the youth, they all love them. My new year will be brought in by going to sleep at 10:30 on the 31st and waking up at 6:30 on the 1st, it should be a blast :) oh and then on the 1st we also have a zone meeting, I am pretty excited for it.

I wont even recognize the house when I see it again so much has been done to it haha.

Love

Elder Jarman

No comments: