Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Temple Square

12/23/09

Hey Dad,

We were visiting with a member last night and they shared with us the Obama psalm, if you haven't heard of this before I thought it was pretty funny so I'll share it with you. It's Psalm 109:8. Anyway, just thought you'd get a kick out of it.

I can't wait to talk to you on Christmas! I will probably call in the morning to confirm an evening call. That is pretty neat that Ray and Calvin visited, I do miss those chaps.

That's funny that you went to Temple Square for FHE because a family we were visiting this past week asked if I had ever been to see the lights at Temple Square and I told them how we tried to go every year for an FHE activity. I always loved going up there at this time of year.

I too am looking forward to the call, it feels like it's been forever.

Love
Elder Jarman

No comments: