Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Pants are Totally Not Me But the Shirt Was Awesome

Dear Mom,

My week was really good. I had so many opportunities to use my Priesthood. We gave 5 blessings, were part of a baptism, and also a confirmation. It was a very Spirit filled week for me. My mouth problem ended up just being a canker but it still is a downer to my day each day. Is it fixable do you think? I did get the package, thank you so much! The pants are totally not me but the shirt was awesome. The pants fit, but they are just strange to me haha. I'll wear them though. It sounds like you and Dad had a lovely time in Washington! I do miss traveling. It's always nice to hear about places other than Texas to remind me that there's something out there that isn't here ya know? The work is coming along. Our zone had 5 baptisms this past week and have 4 for this weekend planned. Elder Clove and I tracted into a man named Lonnie that is showing a lot of promise. It's been good lately. I am indeed still in Deer Park. I love you Mom!

Elder Jarman

No comments: