Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Am Actually Learning A Lot Out Here in Texas

September 23, 2009

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!

Hi! Man oh man y'all love that baby Elle. I can't wait to meet her and see what all the fuss is about. I can't believe how old she is getting.

It sounds like you had a great FHE. I am so sorry about my attitude in FHE in the past, what a blessing it was to have it even. We attended the Correia family's FHE this week and it brought back a flood of memories. It was a blast! The world we live in is very crass you're right and it's everywhere too even in happy valley. It doesn't matter where you live but how you live that affects your righteousness and righteous desires. I am learning about that as I read through 1 nephi. In chapter 20 especially. The Holy City wasn't so holy by deed, just word. Talk is cheap.

Things be good here. My health is well, I have a cough right now for some reason and people here in the library keep looking at me funny for it, but it's ok. It takes a big man to realize just how small he is I have come to realize. The Cantu's cancelled last week due to marital problems. Financial honesty is very important I have come to learn. See I am actually learning a lot out here in Texas, who'd a thunk.

I love you mom! I love this church and need to bring myself time and time again to remembrance that it is not the people that are perfect but the organization. It's easy to get offended but it's not worth it.

Love Elder Jarman

No comments: