Thursday, August 13, 2009

There is a Lot of Work to be Done Here

July 22, 2009

Mom!

Well it sounds like you and Emma are just having a party while everyone else is gone, good for you. I am doing good! We have a baptism tonight. His name is Israel, he's 16, and we started teaching him last week. He's been coming to church for a long time and is so ready for his baptism. Elder Roman and I also are working with a family and another part member family on baptism. There is a lot of work to be done here. Yesterday was our zone conference and it was great. President Moldenhauer is such a nice and loving man. Emma has grown 6 inches?! Holy smokes... that's a lot of inches. Good that Rob did swell in reporting, tell him i say hi. Berk is prego?! Congratulations. Thats so cool. Sounds like Danny is keeping busy, goodness #1 in the company.

Ya know I haven't really been homesick until now. I really have missed you so much and just hanging on you. I am not struggling- I wouldn't call it that- but I am definitely missing home. So... that really sucks. haha. I miss you mom. Pray for me. I love you.

Elder Jarman

No comments: