Wednesday, July 15, 2009

...A Lot More Crazy People

hey mom!

Houston is so great. It's so different than any area I have been in previous but i like that. there are a lot more humble people here, also a lot more crazy people but i'll take the balance. my area is technically known as Northshore, in the pine trails ward, but my address is Houston- not sure why. i go back to the dentist on friday but i have a meeting that morning so i will most likely be postponing my appointment which i am not happy about but that's life. thank you for sharing that story with me about filling the font mom! it takes about an hour to fill the font down here so ask to have more pressure next time, like in Rudy ha. i love you so much and am so grateful for you. the library i email in now doesn't allow as much time so my emails will be shorter, sorry.
love elder jarman

No comments: