Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Ultimate Pursuit of Happiness

August 5, 2009

Dearest Mom,

It sounds like yet another eventful week in the Jarman household. Braces off?! That is sweet. I do like the street preach approach but it's not very effective ha. Really the most effective way is through the members, and we have struggled to get the members involved. It's just a tough time for now but things will change I am sure. I am doing a lot better. I have had a great opportunity in this area to learn about humility. I am going to make the necessary changes to be happy and work hard. I know that this church is true and that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world and that I absolutely depend on him and need him. Sharing the message of the restoration with Houston is such an honor. I love you. I had such an incredible childhood and the best parents a boy could ask for. I like to think that because of the missionary efforts everywhere some little boy will be able to have a childhood like mine with parents who are righteous and want to be together forever. That is the ultimate pursuit of happiness right there, eternal life.

Elder Jarman loves you

No comments: