Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Love Serving

July 29, 2009

hey dad!

Things are going pretty well. My new area is so foreign to anywhere I have been before and it's been hard to adapt. Seeing Israel get baptized was such a good experience. He is such a good kid. He has strengthened my testimony of the change that occurs when one finds the true gospel. Before his baptism he was super shy and kinda cold but now he's so different. It's a blessing to witness such things. The work here is good. We are working a lot with part member families still and finding much success there.

I was saddened to see so many deaths in the ward. I can't believe how much has changed since I left. I will pray for those affected that is for sure.

That will be nice to see cait and elle again i am sure. i didn't even know steve had his mission call, where is he going?

i don't have anything for you at the moment on covenants but i will next week i promise.

i love serving dad. its a wonderful experience that will stay with me forever. i have learned so much about so many things but most importantly the importance and seriousness of making and keeping covenants and how they lead us to salvation. i love you and thank you for being such a great father.

love elder jarman

No comments: