Thursday, August 13, 2009

An Incredible Gift

August 12, 2009

Mom!

Hey! How are things?! It feels like it's been forever, at least for me anyway. I hope everything is going well. How has your temple attendance been coming? I remember you had that goal long ago to go more often. I really have had a hard time adapting here but I am certain that is only because of me and nobody else, so who else can fix it but me? Really it's such a different place ha, unlike anywhere I have been before. Attitude is everything. I have been pondering so much lately on agency and how incredible a gift it is. It is a gift of love, pure parental love. It's not that Heavenly Father trusts that we'll all do all he has set out for us to do, it's that he loves us enough to let us do what we want to do. He has given us so much.

I am so grateful for you mom, I love you so much! How are Tyler and Courtney doing? Tell them I say hi.

Love Elder Jarman

No comments: