Thursday, July 10, 2008

Texans Can Cook

Haha. Oh man, of course that brings back memories. I wrote about that in my journal the other day actually haha.
Texans celebrate the 4th with bar b q's. We are going to 3 I believe. These aren't your average bbq's though. Texans can cook! It sounds like ya'll are going to have an awesome time back home. I always loved independence day. Holidays in the field are definitely different. So this past week we got our new Mission President, President Moldenhauer. He's from Soda Springs Idaho and is keen on working hard. President Lake will be missed sorely but I know that President Moldenhauer will do a great job. I have been approved to drive! Haha. I haven't driven for... a while. So pray for me will ya? I'm not sure if I have told ya'll about Shareeda Cox but I am going to anyway. She is our newest investigator. She has come to church the last two weeks and has loved it! She actually stayed after for BYC haha. It was funny. She has two kids and is married. The kids join her as well as her niece and nephew but the husband is super busy with work. She has been looking around for a church for some time now and she said that ours is her favorite, probably because she felt the spirit testify to her that it's true is my guess any takers? I love this church. One thing I have tried to do lately is to challenge the members to find people for us to teach. There are so many who want what we have but just don't know where to find it or how to find it. The trek sounds like it was a blast! I remember when I went on that. It was a very spiritual time for me when I got to read those letters from my parents. I remember just crying on my own sitting on a rock, tears of joy of course. I love you mom and dad. I hope you know that by now. I received the package with family pics in it! Thank you so much! I wished it would have been a better family photo haha but it'll do for now. The pictures of the girls were so nice to get. I loved them. well family, I love you and pray for you.
Elder Jarman

No comments: