Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Am Good

Hey mama!
So the house is finally getting the makeover, weird. I just can't imagine what it will be like to come home to something not what I left ha. Hawaii?! Oh that is sweet! The Tice's oldest son Austin just graduated from The University of Hawaii and absolutely loves it there. When are you going? The Knell reunion is this week... tell everyone I say hi! That's so crazy to miss all these different things haha. I am good! The teaching is great! It really is so incredible how much love I have for my family. I am so honored to have been the son of two amazing people and have the siblings I have. The girls talk about me all the time? Ah... I just about cried... ugh ok maybe I did. Just a little though. I don't think anybody saw... ugh haha. oh well. I really love them so much! Did Hill get my letter? I hope so. How's Lou doing getting ready for high school? Is Emma still being the little Miss that she is haha? What's Quincey up to these days? She got a job yet? Oh tell Leo I say hi. I have been wanting to write that kid for a while now but don't have his address. I love you and pray for you every day and night.

No comments: