Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happiness Runs Happiness Runs

Hey mama,
The work is going good. We do have a lot of new investigators but it's the progressing ones that we lack. I wish there was a switch we could flip on people that made them progress ha. It's all good though. The choir stint only lasted a month and then we broke up ha. No but seriously they only did choir in June. Lame i know. Elder Draper and I make our own songs up though. We are best friends. He's doing better with the mono. He's not going to be going home and all is well. I wont be getting a blood test because I realized I don't have it haha and I don't plan on getting it. I love you mom. It's such a great thing to be able to pray for ya'll every day. I smile every time I say your names. It's so cool. I'll be praying and not feeling happy or sad just kind of content then all of a sudden I will get to praying about ya'll and BOOM happiness runs happiness runs (like the cat stephens song yes). I just love the power of prayer and all of you. Take care. I miss you. Elder Jarman loves you and does his grocery shopping at Wal-mart. Today he will be purchasing... hmm... haven't thought of it yet. OH! Shoot I almost forgot. I went on exchanges with Elder Heriford this past week (Toad) and it was awesome! We tracted so much and got to talk a lot. He's such an amazing missionary and I really look up to him and respect him. He goes home at the end of this transfer (Aug. 3) and he took some footage of he and I in my apartment that he wants to show you. It's only a few seconds long but it's video nonetheless. So don't be alarmed if he stops by. I love you!

No comments: