Saturday, June 28, 2008

I Say Gators

I just wrote the longest email ever and it didn't send and logged me out, "what kind of hotel is this?!"

I will do my best to write a half decent email this week. The work is going great we are seeing a lot of action as far as new gators go. I say gators and mean investigators of course. Funny story... A member was telling us about a gator at church and I wanted to meet it so I thought oh there last name must be gator... Yeah I stood corrected. I just didn't know ok give me a break. Anywho... Yeah the work is going. We were an answer to a woman's prayer on Monday actually. She was praying to know what to do in life and we knocked on her door. She was quite surprised ha. We have an appointment with her tomorrow so I hope that goes well.

At dinner on Monday at the Bishop's house I found out some interesting news. Bishop Carraway's son Spencer was visiting from Provo and told me I looked familiar. Turns out he served with Wes in the California San Fernando mission. So I told him I would work on getting his number for him, is that a possibility?

Also! I neeeeeed, not just want, but neeeeeed, pictures of ya'll. I am not going to lie I am disappointed it has taken this long. Please please please send me some.

No comments: