Thursday, July 10, 2008

Are My Spirits Up?

Mom,
Are my spirits up? Yes of course! They are higher than they have ever been in my life. I did get the letters from everyone and I am so thankful for them. I will do my best to reply to them all. How come ya'll never really reply to what I say? Just wondering. The 4th was great! We went to our Ward Mission Leaders home for a noon o clock bbq then over to the Tice family's home for a night time bbq. The Tice's are so awesome. I have told you about them a few times but not near as much as I should. They look at us as sons. Whenever we don't have a meal they tell us to come over to there place. Just really great people. I know that I will be talking to them long after my mission is over, they are just that sweet. I love you dearly. Thank you so much for updating me on the extended family that is always nice to be in the loop on things.
Love Elder Jarman

No comments: