Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Spirit Just Takes Over

Hey Dad,
This past week has been yet another great one. Whenever we actually get to sit down in a home and teach someone something in depth the spirit just takes over. We have a solid investigator named Angela Whitten, her husband is a fence sitter and wants to be all in or not in so we'll continue working with him. Angela is so great though, she loves learning and asks a ton of questions. They have two daughters who are just so adorable one is 8 and the other is 3 Katie and Chloe are their names. I think our main focus with them will be families. I have high hopes for them, but then again I have those feelings for all the investigators I have or have had. Mark and Becky Tice are such an amazing family. We actually had dinner with them and their good friends the May's last night at the May residence. We have met so many good people through the Tice's and have planted SO many seeds. I hope those seeds grow soon. I am still in Baytown with Elder Nelson yes but all that will change this coming Sunday. I am both excited and nervous for transfers. I will most likely be staying here but Elder Nelson will probably not be my companion next transfer. I have grown to love him like a brother. He has taught me so much. A goat?! Nice! I always liked when you would come home from scouting trips and you'd be sporting the go tee ha. I can't wait to get a picture of it! I still need one of you and mom. 25 years... woah. Isn't your anniversary on August 17th? Or did it already happen? I would hate to have missed it... ugh. We are allotted 130 a month for our needs and I should not go over that unless there is an emergency. I will do my best to not go over. Should I be worrying about my account balance and save like $30 a month over the course of 15 months? I love you dad and have the utmost respect for you. Any time I think of a word to describe you it is respect. Really I didn't do a good job of showing you that when I was back home. Something I have picked up while being out is the sirs and the ma'ms. So just know that you are respected ha.
Love,Elder Jarman

No comments: