Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Battle Goes Well

The battle goes well. We are seeing things happening that didn't happen before so I hope and pray that the work will start to pick up. President Moldenhauer is so amazing mom! We had interviews with him yesterday and the spirit in that room was so strong. I love him already. That was good to hear lou and dad are having a bonding experience. Hopefully she comes to realize how important her relationship is with her father. Being on a mission has been such a blessing mom. I have met some of the greatest people ever. The Tice family has been a home away from home for me. They will be friends forever. There house is like grand central station too so we have become acquainted with so many people through them. We got duck calls made just for us by there neighbor. They just love us. I have also made a friend in Elder Draper, I am not sure if I have mentioned him before but oh well. He is so sweet and we get along really well, kinda like a Ray or kief. But he just got diagnosed with mono and may have to go home, I am freakin out about that. So I think I may get blood tested here in the next little bit just to be on the safe side.
I love you and pray for you day and night.
Elder Jarman

No comments: