Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Need Righteous Influences in My Life

February 10, 2010

Mom!~

I did get a new email address, it's this one I am writing to you from. That is so great you saw Alex! I can't wait to hang out with him. I have decided that I need righteous influences in my life. I love knowing that I have so many good friends that watch out for me. I am in constant need of reproof haha. Alex is one such friend that I know will always do what's right. Elder Salisbury is the same way, what a great person! I can't say enough good about him. He is one of my favorite missionaries. We are getting a lot of work done and will be blessed if we continue working hard and being obedient. I have yet to get any package but I will keep my eyes open for sure. I love you mom!
Elder Jarman

No comments: