Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"I Love This Work"

February 24, 2010

Mom,

It is going really well! Elder Salisbury and I continue to work really hard and have a lot of fun. I wouldn't want to finish my mission any other way. I love this work and have really appreciated all the love and support that I have received over these two years from you, the family, and friends. I know that this is the best thing I could have been doing with my time. I am grateful everyday for the gift of life, what a marvelous opportunity we have all been given-- not just some of us but all of us have the potential to become like God... wow. I have been able to talk to Ray via telephone but that's it. He has been in Amarillo for work so we'll have to catch up with him later in the week. I really am working hard and doing my best. It's pretty tough to remain focused towards the end but I feel I have been able to through the power of prayer and with the help of a great companion in Elder Salisbury. I can't believe my time here is almost up. It's gone by like a dream.

That is so crazy that William Young got his call, he's just a young buck... woah! Good for him and for all the others who are in his shoes. That's awesome.

The time is fast approaching Mother, can you believe it? I will see you in just a few weeks!

Love
Elder Jarman

No comments: