Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's a Great Time in my Life

Mom!

I have learned sooo much since coming on my mission. I love serving and being able to interact with so many different people with so many different backgrounds. It's a very worth while experience and I will never forget it. I feel like I have grown up a lot but at the same time am still very immature ha. I really have learned so much though. Every Tuesday we visit with Brother Hawkins, he's 91 and just lost his wife to cancer in December. He teaches me so much without much effort. I love listening to him tell us his stories. A few things I have learned from him are to be responsible, be charitable, stand up for yourself, obey the law, and have faith. He is just a good man. Another person I have learned so much from is Brother Febbo. He is a Spiritual giant. He talks so often about sending up righteous desires and then waiting on the Lord. It's just a great time in my life to observe people in every situation and to sort out what to do and what not to do. I have so much left to learn though and am excited to do so.

That is no fun Emma has been sickly, tell her I say to get better. I can't believe how old my sisters are getting. Lou turns 15 tomorrow! Crazy...

The work is going really well. James and Chase have gone MIA but hopefully they'll turn up soon. We have a lot of good stuff going on here that's for sure.

What are your relatives names in New Harmony? What other relatives do we have in Southern Utah? Elder Clove is from Enterprise so I figure I would ask him if he knows some folks.

I love you!

Elder Jarman

No comments: