Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Work is What it is, Work.

Mama,

Things down here are going really good. The work is what it is, work. Elder Christiansen has been assigned elsewhere so now it's just Elder Clove and I here in Deer Park so that is nice. Being in a trio is just not the best.

Sounds like the Labor Day weekend kept y'all occupied. We had zone conference with a visiting GA named Elder Villareal, he was the Colombia Bogota Mission President from 2001-2003 so I talked to him about Dad a little bit. Also we had a ZL council yesterday that was really good. So a lot of meetings have been where my time has been lately.

Isaac Robison is home and Brennen gets home next week?! Goodness gracious. I really can't believe it, and that I am in the 4th quarter of my mission. It truly goes by way too fast.
I love you Mom!

Elder Jarman

No comments: