Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Love Being Able to Witness This Change

Mom,

How goes the new calling in the stake? I hope well. I was very happy to hear that all went swimmingly with Father's Day! Dad deserves a break every once in a while.

The summer months are indeed upon us. Heat is better than cold I have decided, for me anyway. I would much rather be too hot than too cold. A lot of people state the claim you can always add clothes to warm up in the cold but I still would rather be too hot. Maybe I only say that because I am here in the heat and want to be optimistic though, who knows... ha.

Of course Emma has a crush on the tennis instructor haha. What a little girl. Is Lou still doing Tennis? What is she up to? And Hillary? They being good?

Eddie is doing so good. He is such a good guy. He has transformed into this super father/husband since June 7th haha. He does the dishes, the laundry, cooks, everything. All thanks to the gospel and the Spirit. I love being able to witness this change. We are going over there tonight to plan out the baptismal service, it should be good.

I love you!

Elder Jarman

No comments: