Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Look Forward to Sunday

Mom,

It sounds like the past week was full of excitement and fun. That is good to hear. I am glad you enjoyed Chad's visit. He is a good guy haha. Dad did inform me of Grandpa Jarman's scare. I am glad to hear that he is ok though, same with Grandma's Jarman and Knell. I received a very touching email from Abe that I fear I wont be able to reply to due to shortness of time, at least not today so until I can reply will you tell him that I loved it. It really opened my eyes. Tell him I love him and that I will be praying for him and his back trouble. It really was such a good email, he should write a book.

Things here are good, thank you for the shoes! I needed them badly. I may need you to just get me pants. The teaching goes well, I look forward to Sunday to be able to fully explain things. Writing it only does so much. I will be calling around 2:45 your time so sadly right in the middle of church... I hope that's not too inconvenient.
I love you

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY coming up

Elder Jarman

No comments: