Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Best Dad Out There

Hey Dad,

So it's been pretty wet there eh? What do we get
on average each year in precipitation? Because
this past week we got in one day 9 inches. I
can't believe how much it rains here. It just
keeps going. Thank you for sending those shoes.
I look forward to getting those soon.

That is so not true anymore about the house
being the no fun zone dad! haha. I apologize,
once again, for ever saying that. I was just
a punk kid. Chad likes Texas food. He's a
machine when it comes to food so make
lots ha.

I have been so surprised at how poorly some
fathers are at communicating with their sons.
I have been blessed that's for sure to have
the BEST dad out there. We continue to work
with Keith and he continues to progress.

Tell Sis. Scarpino hi from me! I loved hearing
about her. She's such a great person.

Yesterday we had our temple Zone conference
and what an experience it was. The temple is
so incredible. I love it there. I cannot wait
to go there with my sweet heart, you are a
lucky man. You have told me before how beautiful
mom is yes haha, what a guy. I love you dad.
I love how well you treat my mom. You're a good
man.

Love Warner

No comments: