Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I Got a New Companion

Mom,

You love babies so much haha. I do too though, it must come from you, probably Dad too though. That must be nice having Elle and Cait in town. I cannot wait to meet that girl. It sounds like Memorial Day was a success in the good day department. I too had a good one, I got a new companion! Elder Lybbert, he is a great missionary and friend. We get along so well haha. We are going to have some good times I can already tell. Also! I got the package y'all sent! Thank you SOOO much. I greatly appreciate the package. The pants both fit great too. I am excited for you in your calling. I know you'll do a great job. I met a woman the other day, on exchanges in Atascocita, that knew Grandpa and Grandma Jarman, she was in their ward in Provo just a few years ago. Her name is sister LaSeuer. Anyway, just thought I would add that. So do you put only my email to you on the blog or do you combine dad's and yours? Just wondering since I never look at it. Congratulations on finishing the Book Of Mormon! Isn't that such a good feeling ha. I love you Mom. I love who you are. You are a beacon of charity in my life and I am and forever will be grateful for you.

Love Elder Jarman

No comments: