Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's a Good Test of Patience and Faith

Family!

I too am still feeling the effects of Sunday's phone call. What a blessing it was to speak with my wonderful family. I am so grateful for the love and support I have gotten am getting and will get from all of you. I am glad to hear you received my pictures, good to hear. Brother Scott McGee is the man in the picture. He is a member. He LOVES missionaries. He is such an amazing man. We get phone calls from him all the time at all hours of the day haha. He is always giving us weather updates. Being around him and seeing his positive outlook on life has strengthened me so much.

I was thinking of things I need and really just the crepes recipe will do.

That is so sweet you get to speak in the Priesthood Leadership meeting Dad! I can only imagine you will do a great job, power point eh? Good for Hillary for graduating from seminary! She has made good choices in life it's true.

Well the work here is going a little bit slower. A lot of our investigators have either stopped progressing or are just taking it at a slow pace. It's a good test of patience and faith though. I need to develop greater faith to find those who are prepared to receive us and ask that you pray for me in that regard. I love you! Thank you again for all you do.

Elder Jarman

No comments: