Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It is so Great to see Progression in Others

Dad!
You are so welcome for the letter. I can and will do
better at sending letters from now on. I do need new
basketball shoes, desperately. I totally forgot about
those black Nike Shox! They were always a bit too long
and caused many a jammed toes, but they will do.
What other basketball shoes do I still have around?
My clothes are doing alright. I gave a couple pairs of
pants to Elder Hanson because he only had one pair so I
am low in that category. Also my garments are pretty
beat up so I think I am going to purchase some on the
28th of April when we go to the temple.
(I am so excited!!!) Just a heads up though. So I
guess really all I could use would be a pair of pants,
preferably un pleated. We are teaching a
lot of people, it is sooo great. We had a baptismal date
set with Keith for the 25th but it will be moved to some
time in May as he works to overcome chewing tobacco.
There is so much potential here. The next transfer will
be May 25th, so not for a while. My allergies do continue
to give me fits especially in the mornings. I am almost
done with an entire tissue box I got last week just to
give you a picture. OH! This past week I was able to go
on an exchange with Elder Digerness, you remember him
right? My old comp from Jasper. It rained ALL DAY and
we were on bikes. It was a great moment though. I couldn't
help but smile as I rode my bike through 2 feet of
standing water,pants completely soaked. It was wonderful
haha. Diggy has changed so much since our time together,
in many ways he is the same but he has changed that's for
sure. He is more confident and bold. It is so great to see
progression in others. It sounds like Cali was a success!
Good! In all honesty I would LOVE to go on a trip when I
get home. I would say April would probably be best, but
really I will do whatever. I was just thinking that the
summer I could get going in school is why.

I love you dad. Thank you for the example of what a
goodly parent is. I have been so blessed to have been
born of such goodly parents.

Love Elder Jarman

No comments: