Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Always Love a Good Parcel or Package

April 15, 2009

Mom,

Hey! Cali eh? Lucky. I was so happy to see that you are going to be able to attend the temple there! I pray for you every night in that regard ya know. What a blessing it is to have so many temples. I have a newly lit desire to attend the temple now and cannot wait to be able to go whenever I want. That is sweet you had the get together at our home. I am sure that much love was felt. I always felt loved at home and can remember that feeling quite prevalently. Thank you for contributing to that love. Everything here is going swell. I did indeed get the goodies haha thank you. I always love a good parcel or package. I have been on a big fear God kick lately and was reading in Ecclesiastes and came across 12:13 "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments for this is the whole duty of man." I love that verse. Of course we shouldn't "fear" God but we should revere him or respect him, at least that is what I think the definition is. Just like I shouldn't be scared of Sam but I should love and respect him. To show God we care about him we keep his commandments. Anyway I just thought it was a good little diddy. I love you mom. I am so proud of your temple attendance!

Elder Jarman

No comments: