Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Keep My Sense of Urgency in Doing This Great Work

Mom!

I am glad that you enjoyed my letter :) I am definitely keeping busy, it's such a good feeling to have so much to do. I keep my sense of urgency in doing this great work. As a Zone Leader we get to work pretty close to President Moldenhauer, especially since we cover Kingwood. We see him quite a bit. We have a monthly meeting with both he and the stake president as well as a monthly meeting with he and all the ZL's in the mission. Also every transfer (6 week period) we get to have a personal interview with him, but that's not specific to being a ZL that is for all the missionaries. That is so good to hear California was a blast! I have enjoyed similar weather for quite some time now :) except for when it rains.
I love you Mom! I can't wait to talk to you in just a few short weeks! Can you believe it? Already it's almost Your Day.

Love Elder Jarman

No comments: