Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Temple Trip Was Just What I Needed

Mom,

I heard about that email from President Moldenhauer, what a great man. The storms have been so crazy here lately, 9 inches in one day earlier this week. We got stranded at a members house (who's brother in law is Larry Porters son weird) until 9:30. The roads were streams, no joke. Yeah mother's day calls for 30-40 minutes... ugh. The work is indeed moving at a great pace. The kingwood zone had 11 baptisms this last month, which hasn't happened... ever I don't think. It's been such a privilege to serve around diligent servants of the Lord. I am excited for the arrival of shoes! I don't know if I have money in my account or not... I guess I'll give it a shot. You may want to check on that account if you haven't been. I have been feeling overwhelmed lately. The temple trip was just what I needed. I always feel so loved when I go to the temple. It makes me home sick almost because of how similar the two feel. I never thought my home could be that loving but it just goes to show you don't know what you got til it's gone. I love you mom

elder jarman

No comments: