Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"I teach the men righteous principles and let them govern themselves."

Mom!

In the house this weekend! About time wouldn't ya say? That's exciting! Just in time for the baby shower, sweet! So is St. George going good? I hope so. I always loved that place. It sounds like you have all put a ton of effort into the house and one thing I have learned and have a strong testimony of is you get out what you put in and it sounds like the house will be a great example of that.

I am doing really good. Being a Zone Leader is so different. You really have so much less personal time. Lots of ministering and administering. It's a very different experience but still so wonderful. My philosophy I have taken on as a Zone Leader comes from Joseph Smith he once said "I teach the men righteous principles and let them govern themselves." I am not one to tolerate disobedience though so if something does get out of hand then proper correction takes place. President Moldenhauer is the perfect example of that, the way he handles things is amazing and always done in love. He definitely builds up to build up which is also something I am going to try and apply to my leadership role.

Thank you for the hug haha. I love you so much mom, dad too. I don't even know my new address haha. I haven't had any time to do really anything but work. I will get on that though ok.

I love you
Elder Jarman

No comments: