Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"Iron Like a Lion in Zion"

Mom!

Still snowing?! Oh man that's rough. It's been so pleasent here lately. Sweating season doesn't hit til about May if I remember correctly. The spring here is to die for. This week I am doing really well. I am really enjoying where I am, who I am with, and what I am doing. I love being a missionary mom, moreso than I think I even know. It's an incredible time in my life. I am not taking it for granted that is for sure.

Sounds like you are loving being back in the house! That's good. Dad says you have done a great job getting things done. Your Sunday sounded lovely. I miss those gatherings ha. Great memories.

I am so excited to be an uncle! I hear Cait's about ready to pop haha, I still have seen no solid evidence of it but I do have faith haha.

I suppose I am getting the hang of things as a zone leader. We had an amazing zone meeting last week. Our zone is good but it has the potential to be so great. I spoke on obedience and told them I loved them and just bore testimony of what obedience has done for me. I quoted a Bob Marley song too haha, I told them to be "Iron like a Lion in Zion" and related it to Mosiah 5:15 which speaks of being steadfast and immovable, I felt that it applied. I love this work mother. I love you.

Love
Elder W. Dean Jarman



No comments: