Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Perpetually Recovering from My Allergy to Cats

Mom,

Oh today I am perpetually recovering from my allergy to cats. Yesterday was probably the worst reaction I have had thus far haha. It's always a little funny to see my face swell up the way it does. I am A OK no worries, just a bit swollen and my eyes are killing me (I am squinting as I type).

I am so excited still for this dear girl to come into the world. I have been around children so much lately and I absolutely love them! I always ask what ages kids are in hopes to find a 1 year old just so I know what I will be able to come home to in my niece!

That is wretched news about the pipe bursting. I bet that was tough. I still don't quite understand what all you have done to the house but I guess time will tell right? Ha.

Missionary work here is going good! We have a very strange ward in the fact that most are from Utah and RMs and such but it's mixed with some of the more country native Texans, they don't mesh we'll just say. A lot of the less actives in our ward are former bishops and elders quoroms presidents, they just don't come because of the division that there is here. We are working to fix that problem though be assured. We have been working with an 18 year old young man named Steven Caldera and he has accepted the invitation to be baptized on March 7. I pray that this will work out and I would ask you and the family to keep Steven in your prayers.

I did get my package! I was so excited! Thank you so so so much! Those booties help out so much haha.

I love you Mom
Elder Jarman

No comments: