Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's a Bother but Oh Well

Mom :)

I love you mom! I really got emotional this past week as mothers were discussed on a few occasions. President Moldenhauer in mission council talked about mothers and I just could not hold back the tears. I am so grateful for you.

10 1/2 months... you have been working on the house basically since I have been gone haha. That just is so strange. I can't wait to see what you have done with the place.

Zone leading is good mom haha. To be honest I didn't want to even tell you I was a zone leader but then realized that president probably sent you a letter saying I had been called to be a ZL. It's really a great opportunity to grow in love for everyone. The teaching is going alright, being white washed in is always tough because neither of us knows anything about the area. We have a few investigators who have a lot of addiction struggles. So Elder Wilson and I have gotten a copy of the church's addiction recovery program and are going to learn it so we can help our investigators work through their problems. You really learn to love the sinner and hate the sin while serving. My health is great except that I am still very allergic to cats. I have had a few allergy attacks in homes where cats are present, it's a bother but oh well. I have been working out a lot harder and so that too helps with feeling good, we have a bench in our apartment!

I love you

Elder Jarman

No comments: