Thursday, January 22, 2009

Great Things Are Going to Happen

Mom!

Hey! I love you today you know. You are such a wonderful person and truly the greatest mother in my world. I know that what you taught me has been a great help to me in the mission field. I have been transferred to Kingwood. My companion, Elder Wilson, and I have been white washed in, that makes 3 times for me to white wash, and I couldn't be more excited. I was truly humbled this transfer to be called as a Zone Leader. So that came as a shock to me, but I am up for the challenge. I have never heard of Zone Leaders being white washed but I have come to see that the Lord works in mysterious ways. I just know that great things are going to happen. Leaving Jasper was very tough and all but I know that Kingwood will be just as great an area if my attitude is right. I love missionary work and am really focusing on recognizing the spirit.

So still not in the house eh? When are you expecting that to be in? Did Emma get my birthday letter I sent her? I hope so. So many people are getting married holy smokes. Oh on the 27th we get to hear from L. Tom Perry just to let you know, so there! I love you mom!

Elder Jarman

No comments: