Friday, October 17, 2008

I Love Service

Mama!
I bet that was a good time to have Cait in town. She's so cool. How did Danny do this time around? Ya'll are going to be at Grandma Knells eh? What's her address by the way, I have been wanting to send her a letter for a time or two. You best be sending pictures soon, it's been a while! haha. But for real. 11 years ago you had a baby girl. Olivia Jarman. She's your daughter, my sister and she loves us, the whole family. I have had a lot of tender moments to ponder about her and what she is like. I imagine she's beautiful just like her brother Warner (hahahahaha totalllllly joking) I bet she's funny, smart, and proud of her mom. I know that she is in the Celestial Kingdom and that she smiles more than any of us. Joseph Smith talked a great deal about infants that die before accountability and of them he said that they were too pure to experience this awful world or something to that affect. Mom you gave birth to a girl who was talked about by a prophet of God. That's so humbling to me. I love you and you are right we do have a great family. The service rendered has been an amazing experience for me Mom. Carlos Amado of the Seventy said in the April Conference that when we serve we better understand the personality and attributes of God. What a powerful and profound statement. I love service. To be able to serve for 2 years... wow. I am personally representing my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. This brings me low. I often talk about the humbling experiences I have but it's true and I hope it does not lose meaning to you of the word. I have been humbled. Life is beautiful.
Love your Boy
Elder Jarman

No comments: