Friday, October 17, 2008

Pants Is Such A Wierd Word

Mom!~ Hey mama!
So I did get the package with ties and pants inside, thank you so much. You have no idea what that means to me. I really am so blessed to have you as my mother. The pants fit! Ha. They are snug but they fit and that's what matters. I was so hoping you'd send my green paisley tie and you did, score! Thanks so much. I hope I don't ask for too much, I dont want to be a nag. I have done a lot better budgeting my money except for when the hurricane hit I ran out of MSF pretty quick and resorted to my home card, sorry. I only use it if I absolutely have to. The work is just starting to pick up. Our Zone Leaders, Elder Mcreavy and Wilson are amazing and we are implementing their vision for the Beaumont zone of 5 focus families to help the work progress. We are seeing the results of obedience and hard work. The members are starting to catch the missionary bug and it's great. The West family is still progressing and its an amazing sight. A miracle happened this last visit the father sat in on a discussion, and referred us his mother. He is a very staunch baptist but he's slowly opening his heart up to us. It's wonderful mom. My optimistic attitude I have is all thanks to you and dad. You have no idea how thankful I am for you both. This transfer has been hard I am not going to lie but it's been the most rewarding as well. The Zone leaders have been really good to me and Diggy especially and have made a great impact on my mission. There are these two sweet ladies in Jasper Pat and Granny, PAt is a member and 58 and Granny (Shirley) is in her 80's and not a member. Granny is PAt's mom, anyway, they are so sweet. Last night Granny was having an anxiety attack so she called us and we just talked to her. What a blessing it was. I love old people. I feel as though I took them for granted prior to my mission and i feel bad about that. Tell grandma Knell I love her and that I am praying for her. I love you mom. Thanks again for the pants! You make me happy!
Love Elder Jarman

No comments: