Friday, October 17, 2008

The Gospel Is So Powerful

Mother Dearest,
You have no idea how overjoyed I am hearing that Cait is having a girl! February 26th... oh that is so exciting! It sounds like everyone is having a baby my goodness. Conference was so amazing. It's a totally different experience for me on the mission. I love it. My favorite talks were Elder Wirthlin, Elder Holland, and Pres. Monson's on change. I took like 20 pages of notes haha. I am so thankful that you and dad set the example to us growing up of the importance of conference. Its something I will do with my children one day too. With the whole pants dealio I just mean the ones you can find in the house. I swear I had more than just the pinstriped ones... oh and don't forget to send the ties I had too. Thank you for grandma Knell's and Abes addresses. I had a little mishap happen the other day while driving. I was going 77 in what I thought was a 75 but turns out at 7 pm the 75 turns into a 65... I was pulled over by a Texas State Trooper and now I have a $165 ticket to pay by the 15th... I am so sorry. You'd be happy to know that I taught him about missions and a condensed version of the restoration though, and left him with a pamphlet. Again, sorry. I have the worst luck in cars it seems. The West family is progressing. We actually might get them baptized come the end of October! That's the plan as of now but we'll see. I am just so happy seeing them more united and loving as a family. The gospel is so powerful and can heal any wound. the father Alton has opened up SO much and gave us a refferal even! That was a shock. So things are going great with them. I love you and pray for you daily.
Your Son Elder Jarman

1 comment:

jusme said...

dude, jus pay the ticket n slow down.
I'll bet you didn't have yer seatbelt buckeled either.