Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Always Keep My Chin Up

Mama,
How are you doing?! It feels like its been forever since I last saw you... oh wait it has. Isn't that weird? I miss you if you ever wonder, I just don't get caught up in it though ya know? I always tell people I am the biggest mama's boy ever, key word am, meaning I am still ha. I love you mom. I had heard that the house is coming along, thats exciting! I did hear about Chris and from him actually. He is doing good and was back to his old jokin' self, man I love that kid. That was so sad about Brother Walters. My prayers are with his family. Todd and Emilee at it again, thats awesome. Tell them congrats for me. I always keep my chin up mama! No need to worry. I love you dearly. The pants fit so good by the way! Thank you again! Also that Hawaii t shirt is so nice, I love it. Thank you thank you. I am so grateful for the sacrifices you have made are making and will make for me mom. I love you so much. You are the best!
Love Elder Jarman

No comments: