Saturday, November 22, 2008

I Am The Missionary You Think I Am, Mom

Mom!
Hey! I love you!
President Moldenhauer is such an amazing man. He is the most kind and loving person and just perfect for what he is doing. I was greatly honored and humbled to be called as a trainer and district leader. I am the missionary you think I am mom. Thank you for the congratulations. I promise I will be giving my best effort. Thanks for Kiefers address i bet he's having a hard time, ill write him this week. I don't have much time but I just want you to know that I loved the photos y'all sent me. You and Dad are some good lookin' people! :) Tell everyone hi for me. I hope you got my parcel I sent... Love you Elder Jarman

Hey mama! So my email has been being really lame lately and didn't send the message I wrote you last week, sorry! It's the message above though so you got it! ha. I am very glad that you got the pictures that I sent. I hoped you would have liked them. It sounds like it was quite the adventure to vote haha, gosh. I am so glad the election is over though. That sounds like a fun trip you and dad will be making this weekend. I love Park City! Oh before I forget let me tell you my new companero's name is Elder Fairbourn. Hes from Taylorsville and is super super quiet. It's weird going from Diggy who told me everything to Fairbourn. Yet another piece of evidence that we have a Father in Heaven, no two people are the same, at all. How else could that be except that there is a God? I will be praying for Louisa that's for certain. That is so brave of her to accept the call. she'll do great. The district leading is coming along. It's different and the mantle of responsibility is very apparent but I can handle it, I just need to know who to have trust in and that is our Heavenly Father. No baptism dates, which can be discouraging but each day brings new hope. My Halloween was amazing. We heard from Elder Callister of the seventy. He looks and sounds like Clint Eastwood just to paint a picture. He really spoke on things that I needed to hear. Since I was called as a district leader I was able to attend a special meeting just for the leadership of the mission, it was quite intense to say the least. We can do better. We will do better. He spoke on being more bold, taking control of our lives, and told us some great and inspiring stories. The organization of our church is perfect. I carved a skull and cross bones pumpkin too! Haha. I better see some photos. That is so crazy that Ben has his release date already... It goes by so fast! I can't believe it. Thank you so much for your dear testimony mom. I love you and the example of charity you are to me and the world. I hope you have a wonderful day! Love Elder Jarman

No comments: