Friday, July 3, 2009

Fireworks Got Nothin' On This

Dad,

I agree about the worst part of being sick is not being able to preach the gospel. especially not being able to see the Ray family for a few days. I was however quarantined with one of my favorite missionaries, Elder Dowies. He and I were on exchanges and he had been having health issues prior to when I started feeling the same way. So we were confined to his apartment for quite some time. I am doing a lot better now but am still a little bit nauseous. Elder Dowies and I made the most of our time together though. I will not be putting off the dentist that's for sure. Other than the health issues I am doing really good. Eddie is all set for his baptism this weekend! His interview was done by Elder Fairbourn and he said it was great. Elder Lybbert was asked to baptize him and I have been asked to confirm. It will be an incredible 4th that's for sure. Fireworks got nothin' on this haha.

That is so good to hear about those bretheren being brought back to full fellowship in the church! We have had a few Elders who have been disfellowshipped since I have been out and I can only imagine what they are going through. As a result of being sick I missed out on church and really it was awful. The first time in almost 16 months that I haven't partaken of the sacrament. I cannot wait til next week to renew my covenants.

It sounds like you are still keeping fit. Good to hear you and Thayne are still playmates ha. He's a good man. Tell him and Sister Wilson I say hello. I can't wait to be able to hike a mountain again, they have become so foreign to me haha.

I love you!

Elder Jarman

No comments: