Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm Gonna Miss Those Cap'n Crunch Styled Outfits

Good afternoon Mom!

You didn't even bother to tell me Michael Jackson-the King of Pop- is dead! I cannot believe this... :) just jokin. But seriously that is crazy. I'm gonna miss those crazy good dance moves and cap'n crunch styled outfits, good thing I have adapted both into my lifestyle.

Well I am doing better. My health took a hit but I am on the up and up now. Rosemary is getting married, weird. Everyone is married I swear.

My holiday weekend will be great! I am so excited for Eddie's baptism. We got him a quad with his name on it, he'll love it I'm sure. Really Eddie is such a great man and I hope you get to meet him one day. His family is so awesome too. The kids are hilarious. Brooke is like Hillary to the T, I swear.

I love you Mom,

No comments: