Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Anywho...

I totally agree that time flies. Hillary is graduating in just a few months! That blows my mind. Anywho, my week was good. We had an incredible zone conference which I was able to speak at. We focused on the baptismal commitment. I spoke on asking specific direct and clear questions. It seems to be a theme in our mission to become too close of friends with the investigators more like a good old boys relationship rather than what it should be and so we as missionaries are hesitant to extend the invitation to be baptized. Since our zone conference the zone and mission has exploded in baptismal dates. Now it's all about following up! We have set 2 dates. Stephen we had to set back, again, which totally fires me up, to April the 4th. It's so his family can be there which is understandable but still ya know. The other date we set was with Keith. We went over the plan of salvation with him yesterday and were reviewing at the end of the lesson the kingdoms of glory haha it was so funny. We asked him what they were and he replied "Celestial, terriestrial, and testicle." I about died haha. He realized his err and laughed too. It was hilarious. We have a long way to go with him but he's set to be baptized on april 25th.

That is soooo sweet you got to watch Elle. I can't wait until I get to! I bet the temple dedication was just wonderful. I remember the first one I went to and how strong the spirit was. That Jarman party sounds like it was fun haha. I hope you took pictures. I hope Grandma Knell too is doing well.

I love you mom!

Elder Jarman

No comments: