Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"The Foundation of Happiness is Thinking Rightly"

March 4, 2009

Mother!
How are you?! How wonderful life is! I can't wait for that baby to come into the world. How exciting... ha. I am doing really good! Yes I am well mom :) I've started to lose weight actually... so that's good I guess. I am very happy too. I came across a quote from Benjamin Franklin in this months Ensign that I love "The foundation of happiness is thinking rightly." It's so true. Thoughts dictate who we really are and I am glad to say I like who I am and am grateful for the ability to think. The teaching is going good. We taught Steven the plan of salvation last night and it went really well. He is still excited about baptism and we are too. His date will be 14 March. We have a few other investigators who are close too.

In other news Elder Nelson, my trainer, is home... what a strange thing to say goodbye to him it was. I told him to go by the house and he said he hopes to this Saturday. I can honestly say he is a best friend of mine. I love that guy ha. He and Elder Madsen as well have been such good friends to me. Elder Madsen will probably be with Nelson if they come by. It's Chad Nelson and Rob Madsen now I guess, weird.

I hope all is well. I pray for you daily and have been especially focusing on your commitment to the temple, how has that been going?

Love Elder Jarman

No comments: