Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Elle Is So Beautiful!

March 18, 2009

MOM!

Thank you so much for the package! I loved it! Elle is so beautiful! Oh my goodness. What a sight it was to see her. The house, oh man, it looks good. I love pictures :)

The work goes well. We plan to baptize Stephen when he returns home from his spring break trip. Yesterday we were able to help out another investigator Stuart. He is 50 and a bachelor, his doublewide is a mess and his yard is riddled with crap. He does his laundry with his neighbors hose and then hangs his clothes on his fence. So we decided to clean his place up for him while he was at work. We did his laundry at our place and it just felt good to help him. We have others we are working with including the Carlton family who are showing a lot of potential. Thank you for your prayers. I am doing really good. My allergies are still giving me fits but that is expected down here. I don't really know what else to say about me other than I am good. I will work on getting some pictures for you.

I love you
Elder Jarman

No comments: